Commencement: January 2014
Completion: July 2014
Our team has refurbished this 1950’s now five bedroom home, situated in part of the original Burwood Park Estate. The demolition of the garage allowed us to re-create a new garage together with a substantial kitchen and utility on the ground floor, and to the first floor a new master bedroom with en-Suite and further dressing room.
To the first floor we have also included a glazed study area. The re-modelling of the internal space within this property have resulted in a contemporary and spacious family home.